Selection of Placements – Q2 2018
As predicted Q2 was busy due to more candidates open to exploring new opportunities after receiving their 2017 bonus payment in March.
We witnessed a large demand for mid to senior middle office, fund accounting and risk candidates during Q2 and an increase in fund oversight and entry levels front office positions.
As we enter holiday season we predict a stable Q3 even though we have received several enquiries from Brexit start-ups.
- Head of Investment Operations – Alternative Fund Service Provider
- Investment Data Manager – Global Custodian
- Trader – Energy Trading Firm
- Fund Accounting Business Analyst – FinTech
- Client Account Manager – Global Custodian
- MLRO Consultant – ManCo
- Private Equity Supervisor – Alternative Fund Service Provider
- Portfolio Analyst – Hedge Fund
- Investment Risk Analyst – Global Investment Manager
- Cash Management Manager – Alternative Investment Manager
- Investment Product Control – Global Investment Manager
- Senior Associate Nav Oversight – Global Investment Manager
If you would like to arrange a call to discuss the market contact us at email@example.com.