Selection of Placements – Q3 2019
Quarter 3 was fast paced with recruitment levels now at an all-time high.
The Post Brexit new entrant market has significantly increased the market value for PCF level candidates.
We are now at the stage were the demand for risk, compliance and governance talent outstrips supply.
Firms have recently started to consider alternative skillsets so If you are a talented funds professional with a good understanding of UCITS and AIFM regulation this is now the time to secure your dream Buy-Side move.
The Private Markets fund operations space remains a highly competitive and an ever-evolving market with alternative fund administration providers investing heavily in attracting and retaining talent.
Below is a selection of placements which we made in the third quarter of 2019:
- Head of Private Equity and Hybrid Fund Accounting – Fund Services Provider
- Vice President Financial Reporting – Fund Services Provider
- Investment Risk Manager – Super ManCo
- Compliance Manager – Mifid Firm
- Senior Compliance Officer – Corporate Banking
- Associate Manager – Fund Service Provider
- Regulatory Compliance Manager – Fund Services Provider
- Operations Manager Private Equity & Hybrid – Fund Services Provider
- Senior Middle Office Analyst – Alternative investment Manager
- Client Service Manager – Fund Services Provider
- Trading Business Partner – Commodities Trading Firm
- Depositary Assistant Manager – Fund Services Provider
- Transfer Agency Supervisor – Fund Services Provider
If you would like to arrange a call to discuss the market contact us at email@example.com.