Selection of Placements Final Quarter 2019
The final quarter had a similar pace to Quarter 3 with several new buy-side entrants looking to build out their DP senior management teams.
We have seen a significant increase of newly created head of compliance positions available in the market but due to the Central Bank preferring pre-approved candidates demand has already outstripped supply.
The compliance market will be in one to watch in 2020.
Qualified Accountants with FS experience are in high demand with our existing Fund & Corporate services clients expanding.
We were also lucky enough to partner with an ESG investment fund with the build-out of their Dublin operation.
Below is a selection of placements which we made in the final quarter of 2019:
- Head of Compliance – Fund Service Provider
- Senior Financial Accountant – Corporate Service Provider
- Financial Reporting Manager – Fund Service Provider
- Senior Regulatory Analyst – Fintech
- Real Assets Fund Accounting Manager – Fund Service Provider
- Associate Director Compliance – Super ManCo
- Product Control Associate – Investment Manager
- Investment Analyst – Impact Investment Fund
- Private Equity Manager – Fund Service Provider
- Depository Manager – Global Custodian
If you would like to arrange a call to discuss the market contact us at email@example.com.