Our client is a market leading buyside service provider who specializes in alternative funds and customized investment solutions.
You will be working as a Private Equity Fund Accountant Supervisor as part of a fast-growing investment fund team based in Dublin.
- You will be point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders and investment managers, specifically clients and investment personnel.
- You will supervise day-to-day fund accounting activities ensuring work is completed to a high standard and provide regular feedback to employees regarding their performance and future development.
- Other duties as required.
- 4+ years’ experience in a Fund Administration role with at least 2 of those working within the Private Equity sector.
- Experience in working on a Private Equity accounting system, preferably Investran.
- Have a strong knowledge of Private Equity structures, regulatory requirements, and waterfall calculations.
- Experience in reviewing Limited Partnership Agreements and OM’s.
- Prior experience demonstrating supervisory skills and/or coaching / mentoring.
How to apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your CV