Your Privacy, Our Promise
At Camden Recruitment your right to privacy is paramount. We commit to following all principles and guidelines outlined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective May 25th, 2018.
The GDPR is designed to protect individuals and their personal data. As part of the GDPR, we seek consent for all data we collect, collected only to enable the recruitment process.
Please review this policy before agreeing that we can process your data.
The Types of Data We Collect
Camden Recruitment collects 2 types of data: Non-personal and Personal data.
- Non-Personal Data
Non-Personal Data cannot be used to identify or contact you. It can include:
- Statistical information about visitors to a website
- Demographic information
- User IP addresses
- Browser types
- Personal data
Personal data relates to a specific individual who may be identifiable from that data. This can include:
- Contact information such as address and phone number
- 3rd party references
- Notes from meetings/interviews/phone calls with you
- Assessment test results e.g. psychometric tests
- Your work experience and qualifications
- Any other data related to possible work placements
Who will be collecting your personal data?
Camden is a specialist financial services recruitment firm. We recruit for both domestic and international financial service firms and place candidates in finance-related positions.
Your personal data will only be collected by Camden Recruitment to provide you with recruitment services.
How your data will be collected?
Camden Recruitment collects personal data directly from you, when you:
- Deal with us by phone, letter, email or web
- Supply a CV or other form of application
- Subscribe to email updates
- Submit any information in connection with an application
- Complete psychometric assessments
We would also collect personal data from 3rd parties, including:
- Professionals references
- Results of competency tests
- Subjective feedback on performance
- Information from or about you in relation to workplace complaints, accidents
- Any inquiry in which you are involved – insurance, litigation, registration, disciplinary, criminal, etc.
If collecting information from a 3rd party we will seek your consent or otherwise make you aware of the collection and the reasons for it.
What we will do with your data
Camden Recruitment may use and disclose your personal data for the following reasons:
- to provide recruitment and related services
- to find suitable job opportunities for you
- to apply for jobs on your behalf
- to allow you to submit your CV, apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to Camden Recruitment’s job alerts
- to improve Camden Recruitment’s customer service
- to contact you on occasion with information with career opportunities
- to share internally among internal recruitment team to identify further job opportunities
Camden Recruitment may also disclose your personal data to third parties where relevant:
- prospective employers and parties such as referees
- other parties involved in the supply of personnel
- professional associations, registration bodies or regulatory or law enforcement agencies if required
Unless required or permitted to do so by law, Camden Recruitment will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of your personal data without your consent.
Your security, our priority
Our security procedures protect data from being misused, misplaced, or accessed, changed or disclosed by unauthorised people.
Your data can only be accessed by authorised persons in order to provide you with recruitment and recruitment-related services.
We would normally retain data on our database for an indefinite period. This is to allow us to provide you with a quality ongoing recruitment service. However, you can request removal of your data at any time.
When to get in touch with us
To further ensure the integrity of your data, you can get in touch with us at any time for any of the following reasons:
- Requesting access to your data
You may request access to any personal data Camden Recruitment holds about you.
- Keeping your personal data up to date
To ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete and up to date, please alert us of any changes to your details. Alternatively, we may contact you from time to time. If you have any concerns about the accuracy of the data get in touch.
- To request removal of your data from our database
Under data protect laws, you have the right to be forgotten. Camden Recruitment recognises and respects this right. You may get in touch with us at any time to request removal at any time.
For any of the above matters of other queries related to your data, please contact our Compliance Officer.
Transferring out of the EEA
If we need to transfer your data outside the EEA, we will alert you and explain clearly why we’re doing it. This will only occur in relation to recruitment or related services provided by Camden Recruitment. Generally, we operate within the EEA but we do sometimes deal with US-based companies.
- Our website issues cookies to your computer. Most browsers allow cookies to be turned off but doing so may restrict the use of our site
- If linked by us to another site, we cannot accept responsibility for differing data privacy practices
- Our website uses an SSL security certificate.