Our client is an International ManCo who specialises in operations, governance, risk management and compliance.
This is a unique opportunity for a high achieving fund accounting, trustee or audit professional who wants to move out of day to day operations and into a fast-paced client focused consulting position
- You will be advising fund promoters on a wide range of compliance, operational and governance issues relevant to the establishment and operation of investment funds across all the leading offshore centres.
- You will be acting as a director of or consulting on various investment funds and assisting funds in meeting the substance requirements of both UCITS and AIFMD.
- You will be representing the firm to clients, legal advisors, audit firms, administrators and custodians.
- You will have six years’ experience in the finance, funds or investment management industry
- holder of a degree plus a professional qualification.
- You will have a detailed understanding of the traditional or alternative fund operations, have excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to professional development.
How to apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on -1-5390611
|Job Category||Investment Management|
|Job Type||Full time|