Our Client is one of the largest Fund service providers in the world offering fund administration and depository services to Investment managers.
You will join the team as a Senior Vice president for Depository. You will work closely with the Head of Depositary and the General Manager.
- You will be working closely with the Head of Depositary and the General Manager on managing and growing the commercial activity of the Branch.
- You will manage a team of 10 People.
- You will be Liaising with Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance
- You will be the key point of contact for a wide range of international clients who manage UCITS and Alternative Investment Funds.
- You will Implement and continually update the depositary procedures and processes.
- Detailed understanding of financial instruments and stock markets.
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Excellent level of English both written and verbal.
- Maths, Business or Finance qualification
- Previous experience in a financial service environment at a senior depositary level
How to apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on
|Job Category||Custody and Fund Services|
|Job Type||Full time|