Our client is a boutique firm located in Dublin City Centre and they are currently looking for a Trustee Supervisor to join their team.
The candidate will be required to work both independently and as part of a team to ensure that the firm and its clients are in full compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Prepare monthly compliance and NAV reviews
- Participate in new fund launches
- Liaise with the global sub-custodians, administrator and prime brokers, as required
- Meet client and investor reporting deliverables and deadlines
- Develop and maintain strong business relationship with colleagues
- Adhoc tasks / projects as required
- 5 years+ experience in funds administration and/or custody focused on NAV preparation and/or performance of compliance reviews
- Detailed knowledge of fund administration systems
- SunGard Invest one and Investier
- A third level business or finance degree or professional qualification
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise work and manage time to maximize efficiency and to meet strict deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in English Language (both verbal and written) essential
- Individual who takes initiative and ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude with excellent problem solving skills
- Detail-oriented; Team player; Flexible / Adaptable; C. proficient, particularly regarding Excel and Word
How to apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Shauna O’Callaghan at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on 01-5390612.
|Job Category||Custody and Fund Services|
|Job Type||Full time|