Our client, a Private Markets Investment Manager, is looking for a highly skilled, enthusiastic, and driven Treasury professional to join their team.
- Working with Treasury Operations and Settlements to work on treasury data and systems.
- Monitoring treasury processes and ensure that they follow internal policies and controls
- Using systems and data tools to monitor treasury activities.
- Continuously contribute to and monitor the development and implementation of new software
- Establish and maintain working relationships with a range of banks and financial institutions.
- Ensuring settlements of cash and other treasury operations functions.
- 3rd Level Degree in a Business or Finance related discipline.
- 3 – 6 years’ experience within Treasury or Investment Management.
- Advanced IT skills including excel with SQL/VBA being an advantage.
- Innovative mindset and an interest in Technology and Efficiencies.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your CV or Deirdre Roche on (01) 5390612.
|Job Category||Middle Office & Operations|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||50000 - 70000|