This is an exciting opportunity for a high caliber transfer agency professional to join an Investment Manager based in Dublin.
Our client is an international investment manager that has a boutique custody and fund services operation based in Dublin 2.
You will be a key client contact and work in a high growth Private Equity team.
The position will offer excellent work life balance, cutting edge technology and an opportunity to working in a high performing environment.
- Serve as main daily client operational contact for a number of Private Markets clients.
- Develop relationships with all client contacts
- Supervise staff on systems, processing, procedures and job responsibilities.
- Train, coach and mentor new employees, develop and motivate staff within their team.
- Review and approve work performed by analysts.
- Work closely with the fund accounting team and be willing to assist in crossover duties.
- Review or prepare capital call and distribution calculations and notices.
- Review or prepare Investors Capital Statements and relevant calculations.
- Assist in coordinating annual fund audits.
- Meet all reporting deliverables.
- Work on Projects / Adhoc tasks as required.
- 3 years + investor services/transfer agency experience
- Alternative or Private Markets fund service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills
- Strong organizational and people management skills
- Third Level Degree in Finance
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to David at Camden Recruitment.
If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on
|Job Category||Middle Office & Operations|