Unique opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast paced Energy Trading company. In addition, the company offers high quality training and outstanding career development opportunities.
This position will work within the Trading desk and will report to the Lead Energy Trader. The role will involve initial training and integration into the company’s shift trading team.
- Gradual involvement in elements of company trading operations and shadowing of other Traders.
- Responsible for identifying and capturing real time market opportunities in both the Irish and GB electricity markets.
- Participate in the company shift rota which will involve working outside of normal operating hours.
- Develop further skills in other areas of the energy trading sector.
- Third level qualification in a technical field such as engineering, computer science, economics or finance from a leading university.
- Basic knowledge of programming and databases.
- Excellent excel and experience working with large volumes of data.
- Strong verbal and written skills are essential.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity, please apply via this link with your updated CV to Rosie O’Doherty at Camden Recruitment.
If you are a Banking or Finance professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Rosie O’Doherty at Camden Recruitment Partners. Our Banking and Finance team recruit for roles across all levels of the Banking and Finance sector; Investment Banking, Corporate & Treasury, Commercial and Non-Bank Lending.
|Job Category||Investment Banking|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||€32,000 - €35,000|