This is a great opportunity for a Private Equity Investor Services or Transfer Agency professional to join a Global Investment Manager firm going through significant growth in their services arm in Dublin.
- Daily supervision of the Private Equity and Real Estate (PERE) investor services team.
- You will act as a point of contact with internal and external investment managers along with all associated third parties.
- Prepare and review if the capital call process and waterfall calculations.
- Assisting with project management and client implementations.
- You will manage and take responsibility for all the SLA calls.
- You will also drive and engage in new product enhancements and process efficiencies.
- To be successful in this role you will have 2 years + experience at Supervisor level within Investor Services or Transfer Agency.
- You will have exposure to Real Estate and Private Equity funds.
- You will possess a strong knowledge of Private Equity structures and regulatory requirements
- Experience in working on a Private Equity system, preferably Investran is desirable.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your CV to James Hogan at Camden Recruitment.
|Job Category||Client Services & Distribution|