Are you an experience Investor Services or Transfer Agency specialist looking to develop in a more client-focused position?
Our client is a technology focussed boutique fund administrator who has recently been taken over by a Global bank and are at the initial stages of going through significant growth in Dublin. They are currently looking for an assistant manager within Investor Services to join their team.
- As the assistant manager Investor Services, you will have responsibility for day to day operations of the transfer agency department and management of the offshore location.
- You will be responsible for all client engagement and ensure that all SLA’s are met.
- You will represent the department with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You will also participate in projects and encourage change within the department.
- To be successful in this role you will have a proven track record supervising an Investor Services or Transfer Agency team.
- You must have experience dealing directly with clients along with the day to day operations experience.
- Experience with relevant projects and change from an operations perspective.
- Exposure to Hedge, Mutual, Private Equity & Credit Funds.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link or call Stephen O Connor for a confidential discussion on 01 539 0610.
If you are a Funds professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Stephen O Connor at Camden Recruitment Partners. Our Fund Services team recruit for Custody & Middle Office, Fund Administration, Fund Accounting, Investor Services and Financial Reporting positions at all levels.
|Job Category||Custody and Fund Services|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||€50k-€55k + Bonus & Benefits|