Are you a capable multitasker who can create and identify multiple solutions with minimal supervision? My client is currently looking to a business manager to take charge of all strategy, business and project initiatives within the business.
This role will report directly to the C level executives and thus offer a very unique exposure to the entire operations of a successful and growing investment manager.
Our client is an international alternative investment manager who provide excellent work-life balance and working culture along with great benefits. With minimal turnover and excellent technology, this company provides a very rare opportunity to the Market.
- In this role, you will report to the CEO, CFO, CIO & Global Head of Sales in managing all business, strategy and project initiatives related to corporate and investments initiatives.
- Lead and manage the delivery and completion of projects.
- Identifying key business initiatives across the organisation to further enhance operational efficiencies and growth prospects within the market.
- The successful candidate will have 4 years + experience in a commercial or strategy focussed position within financial services and/or investment management.
- You must have a broad range of experience across operations, middle office, projects, change and strategy.
- Proven track record of problem-solving and creating solutions in an autonomous environment is essential.
- An ability to have real input in terms of ideas is essential.
- Experience reporting to and working with C level executives.
This is a varied role with exposure to all aspects of the business that would suits someone with exposure to a variety of industries within financial services and investments. Please note that this is not a dedicated PM role and therefore will not suit an established Project Manager.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link or call Stephen O Connor for a confidential discussion on 01 539 0610.
If you are a Banking or Funds professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Stephen O’Connor at Camden Recruitment Partners. Our team recruit for Treasury & Corporate Banking, Middle Office, Fund Administration, Fund Accounting, Investor Services and Financial Reporting positions at all level.
|Job Category||Investment Management|
|Job Type||Full Time|