Our client is a boutique firm located in the Dublin 2 area and they are currently seeking a Transfer Agent to join their growing organisation. This is a great opportunity for a professional looking to join a progressive company whilst gaining great exposure to the Funds industry.
The Transfer Agency Senior Administrator is responsible for the successful and accurate completion of the daily investor servicing requirements for various Fund products adhering to the established departmental procedures.
- Receive and process investor transaction documents in accordance with fund documentation requirements companies procedure.
- Maintain capital activity tracking report and distribute report to the client(s) on a periodic basis
- Maintain accurate and complete data in the investor accounting system for all clients
- Complete and document AML & FATCA procedures for all investor transactions
- Provide money movement notification to the client(s) and the valuations department
- Prepare wire instructions for money movement for fund investor activity
- Serve as daily client operational contact for clients
- Query, problem and error resolution on a timely basis (with documentation)
- Experience with calculations and review of incentive fees (equalization and series accounting)
- Perform process review checks as required
- 18 months+ experience in Transfer Agency with experience in Alternatives / Hedge Funds
- Knowledge of NTAS / Investier or similar TA system
- Strong analytical skills with a good background in equalisation.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills – PC proficient
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and manage time for efficiency and to meet strict deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills – fluency in English essential for both
How to apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Shauna O’Callaghan at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on 01-5390612.
|Job Category||Custody and Fund Services|
|Job Type||Full time|