Our client is a leading financial services, credit and payments institution who are currently looking for a Quantitative analyst to join their expanding team.
You will join the team as a Quantitative analyst and report to the head of stress testing.
- Design and implementation of key FP&A tools and models to support balance sheet and performance planning /forecasting and stress testing
- Providing the base model for all elements of the Bank-wide Stress Testing programme
- Delivery and presentation of MIS to executive management highlighting key insights of the commercial and risk profile of the business
- Capital Management & ICAAP
- Take ownership of key elements of the bank’s ICAAP ensuring that these continue to meet current regulations and evolving CBI expectations.
- 4 years + in a quantitative role with strong exposure to stress testing.
- Experience within banking, capital and liquidity management would be beneficial.
- Exposure to SAAS would be advantageous.
- This role might also suit a qualified accountant who has a technical mindset.
How to apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Stephen O’Connor at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on
|Job Category||Banking and Financial Services|
|Job Type||Full time|