Unique opportunity to join a fast growing AIFM. This position will offer high profile client interaction and industry exposure.
Our client is a third party AIFM who have recently set up an Irish operation. They deliver fund solutions to investment managers and fund promoter focusing on private equity, real estate, and debt asset classes.
Supporting the country manager, you well get to work in an innovative, modern and dynamic business environment.
You will be the first point of contact for clients and coordinate with internal and external providers on the full life circle of alternative investment funds.
- Key point of contact for private equity, real estate and credit funds.
- Coordinate the setup of the fund structure as well as the implementation of the relevant contracts, SLA / OM in cooperation with the external lawyers and service providers.
- Supervise the external service providers to ensure the timely valuation and accounting production.
- Monitor the yearly audit process and liaise with the auditor and central administration.
- Ensure compliance with tax and legal obligations advice as given by Legal and Tax service providers of the funds
- You will be degree qualified and professional qualification desirable.
- 5 Years + Funds, investment management or big 4 experience.
- You will have a high level of expertise and technical knowledge of alternative investment products.
- Extensive knowledge of Irish investment laws, in particular the AIFM and UCIT’s.
- Self-motivated and client facing experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word etc.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on 01 539 0611
|Job Category||Custody and Fund Services|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Excellent package and above market rate bonus on offer.|