Posted 3 months ago
Our client is a globally renowned Private Markets & Alternative Investment Manager. Currently they are looking to hire into global operational change and strategy team as a result of continued growth.
Reporting to the global COO, the role will offer an excellent opportunity to build and grow a newly established operational change team.
- Overall responsibility for process and systems change across Middle Office, Reporting, Treasury and Investment Platforms.
- Management and implementation of product changes to enhance the experience of the investor and investment teams.
- Establishing relationships with key internal teams, Operations, Finance, Compliance, Trading, Investment and Risk to drive key change initiatives.
- Ownership of the project plan from concept through to completion.
- Develop project plans including key milestones and execution plans
- 10+ years experience in Change, Project Management or Operational Strategy within the Funds or Asset Management sector.
- Proven success driving and initiating a culture of change within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience withing Private Equity & Private Markets investments and a strong knowledge of trading and treasury processes.
- Strong experience across multiple systems within Funds/Investments and Trading, in particular, Geneva.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and manage expectations and deadlines
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your CV or call Stephen O’Connor on (01) 5390610.
|Job Category||Middle Office & Operations|
|Job Type||Full Time|