Our client is a leading financial services institution who are currently looking for a Senior Manager in Regulatory Compliance for this newly created team. With a large internal compliance function this company provides excellent career progression and opportunities.
- Ownership of the compliance program and ensuring that the compliance policies are in line with current legislation and regulation.
- Interaction with the CBI and associated board level reporting for compliance and risk.
- Act as the company SME for all regulatory change and drive associated projects.
- Responsibility for the successful implementation of regulatory and compliance changes that impact the business.
- Support the Compliance Function in the periodic review and update of compliance policies and procedures as required.
- A minimum of 6 years’ working in compliance within a financial services environment.
- Exposure to regulations such as MiFID, CPC, PSD is highly advantageous.
- Operational or Enterprise risk is an advantage.
- Relevant third level education and a compliance qualification is essential.
- Proven success driving projects across regulatory change.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your CV or Call Stephen O Connor on 01 539 0610.
|Job Category||Banking and Financial Services, Featured Opportunities|
|Job Type||Full Time|