Excellent opportunity to join a client focused boutique operation who provide excellent work-life balance. If you are an experienced Fund Accounting Manager/VP and tired of long hours this position will offer a unique opportunity to both strengthen your career and offer an excellent working environment.
Our client is a global financial services company who have quite a boutique fund administration offering out of Dublin with minimal staff turnover. This is a rare opportunity within this firm to lead and manage a small fund accounting department as it goes through a period of positive transition. Very competitive package and benefits.
- Main escalation point for all client queries.
- Oversight and preparation of the Fund Accounting process.
- Development and implementation of all policies and procedures including operations, risk and regulatory requirements.
- You will be responsible for all client engagement and ensure that all SLA’s are met.
- You will also take a lead of largescale projects and drive the strategic growth of the department.
- To be successful in this role you will have a proven track record managing a team of fund accountants.
- Experience in Hedge is essential and exposure to Private Equity, Real Estate & Private/Bank Debt is an advantage.
- An associated qualification (ACCA, ACA or CPA) would be an advantage.
- You will have excellent systems and technical skills.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link or call Stephen O Connor for a confidential discussion on 01 539 0610.
If you are a Funds professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Stephen O Connor at Camden Recruitment Partners. Our Fund Services team recruit for Custody & Middle Office, Fund Administration, Fund Accounting, Investor Services and Financial Reporting positions at all levels.
|Job Category||Custody and Fund Services|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||€85k-€95k + Excellent Benefits and Culture|