- You will join the firm as a senior fund accountant, and you will work directly with the Head of Client Services.
- You will be responsible for the review for the reconciliation and calculation of (daily/weekly/monthly) net asset values of funds.
- Updating accounting and client relationship management systems, updating and verifying statistical information, preparing financial statements, and working with external auditors
- Liaising with Investment Managers, Broker’s, Custodians and Investors on a daily basis.
- Processing of Derivatives, such as Spot/Forwards (Foreign Exchange) FX’s, Futures and Options
- Analysis and Administration of potential write down of investments
- University degree preferred- accounting, finance, business or economics
- Previous fund accounting or related industry experience.
- Strong knowledge in Excel & Word.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Shauna O’Callaghan at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on 01-5390612.
|Job Category||Custody and Fund Services|
|Job Type||Full time|