Posted 3 months ago
We are currently recruiting a Senior Financial Analyst on behalf of a market leading private equity asset manager. Working as part of their Finance and Control team. You will support the Finance Director and various internal team members in day-to-day Financial Analysis and Control.
- Management of the accounting process and ensuring associated oversight of the same with respect to the fund administrators’ responsibilities.
- Review of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts under relevant reporting standards, US GAAP, IFRS, FRS 102 local GAAP
- Maintaining appropriate data records on the internal accounting system (Geneva)
- Assist with the audit and regulatory reviews to ensure timely and accurate completion.
- Preparation of board packs to be presented to various senior stakeholders.
- Degree in Business, Accounting, finance, or other related business discipline.
- Accounting qualification, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, is essential.
- Experience in Audit, Fund Accounting or Financial Reporting within Financial Services is essential.
- Knowledge of Private Equity/Private Markets is highly desirable.
- Working experience with Geneva and strong knowledge of Microsoft excel.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Stephen O’Connor at Camden Recruitment.
Due to application volume, only candidates who meet the specific criteria as laid out on the job specification will be shortlisted to discuss.
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|
|Job Type||Full Time|