Our client, a globally recognised investment manager, are currently looking to hire a Senior Analyst in their Client Governance team to support the Distribution team throughout the EU.
Reporting to the Head of Client Governance with a dotted line to the Head of Distribution. You will be responsible for Project Management, Operations & Governance of all EU Distribution activities.
The position will be suit a strong all-rounder with exposure to Project Management, Operations/Funds Oversight & Governance. The role is split by 70% Projects/Operations/Distribution & 30% Governance.
- Manage all associated projects in relation to EU distribution.
- Active participation in associated projects across the whole organisation/ManCo.
- Ensuring EU regulatory requirements are met and reporting on distribution activities undertaken within the EU
- Support distribution oversight across the wider organisation.
- Design and implement policies & procedures for distribution.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders understand what activities they are conducting in various jurisdictions.
- Analysing the flow of funds and reporting any anomalies
- Experience in a broad role covering project management, middle office and governance is essential.
- Experience within Asset Management (preferred) or Fund Services.
- Experience dealing with institutional clients and exposure to distribution and relevant CRM operations.
- Exposure to various regulatory bodies and relevant reporting requirements.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritise workloads & meet deadlines
- A client focused and results orientated mindset.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your CV or Call Stephen O Connor on 01 539 0610.
|Job Category||Client Services & Distribution, Featured Opportunities, Middle Office & Operations, Risk & Compliance|
|Job Type||Full Time|