Our client, a globally recognised investment manager, are currently looking to hire a Senior Analyst in their Client Governance team to support the Distribution team throughout the EU.
Reporting to the Head of Client Governance with a dotted line to the Head of Distribution. You will be responsible for Governance of all EU Distribution activities and relating reporting both internally and to the relevant external regulators. The position will be suited to someone with a broad background in Middle Office and Governance with exposure to Distribution.
- Ensuring EU regulatory requirements are met and reporting on distribution activities undertaken within the EU
- Support distribution oversight across the wider organisation.
- Design and implement policies & procedures for distribution.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders understand what activities they are conducting in various jurisdictions.
- Keeping abreast of different regulations in these restrictions and how they impact upon fund distribution.
- Analysing the flow of funds and reporting any anomalies
- Experience in a broad role covering middle office and governance is essential.
- Experience within Asset Management (preferred) or Fund Services.
- Experience dealing with institutional clients and exposure to distribution and relevant CRM operations.
- Exposure to various regulatory bodies and relevant reporting requirements.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritise workloads & meet deadlines
- A client focussed and results orientated mindset.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your CV or Call Stephen O Connor on 01 539 0610.
|Job Category||Client Services & Distribution, Featured Opportunities|
|Job Type||Full Time|