My Dublin City Client have an immediate vacancy for a Risk and Compliance Officer. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer you will be responsible for the following:
General Risk & Compliance
- Communicate the risk management policy and compliance management policy, processes, roles and responsibilities
- Provide training and support in risk and compliance management
- Be the principal point of contact for all business areas
- Support the Board of Directors in promoting a culture of risk and compliance awareness as well as attending all board meetings
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the risk based annual Compliance Plan
- Evaluate new and emerging regulatory requirements and ensure their incorporation into internal compliance standards, policies and procedures as required
- Development, implementation and continuous review of the Risk Management Framework
- Detailed testing and monitoring of the systems and controls
- Provide support on implementation of the Risk Management Framework and the business elements of the Compliance Management Framework
- Assist in the preparation of the Annual Internal Audit Plan.
- Attend all Audit Committee meetings and provide papers /assist in committee administration as required.
- Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in Risk and or Compliance within a regulated financial services environment.
- Good technical skills and an understanding of regulatory and compliance processes and risk management procedures in Ireland.
- Have achieved appropriate and relevant qualifications in risk and compliance management.
If you like the sound of the above position and would like more details then please contact me on 015390613 or email Will@camden.ie
|Job Category||Banking and Financial Services|
|Job Type||Full Time|