Are you an experienced risk manager with a background in Funds, Asset or Wealth Management? My client is looking for an experienced risk professional to become the risk SME for all operational and enterprise risk for their new Luxembourg entity, the role will be based in Dublin.
Our client is a leading Global Bank who are going through significant growth in Europe with Dublin as their EMEA headquarters. The position works across a variety if different entities offering excellent exposure to risk and project management along with excellent working culture and work-life balance.
- Be the Risk SME and project lead for all risk matters in relation to the new entity.
- Risk and compliance oversight for banking and fund operations.
- Identify gaps and implement solutions for operational risk.
- Participate in projects to ensure compliance with current legislation and associated integration in current policies.
- Perform systems analysis and development tasks to improve operational efficiencies and process.
- Staying up to date with all applicable EU, Irish, and Luxembourg legislation.
- You will have 6 years + experience in an operational risk role within a banking, funds or investment management environment.
- Success in a project based risk position.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Strong stakeholder management and analytical skills.
- Maintains an awareness of current legislation, developments and conditions affecting assigned business unit operation policies, procedures, and programs.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link or call Stephen O Connor for a confidential discussion on 01 539 0610.
If you are a Funds professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Stephen O Connor at Camden Recruitment Partners. Our Fund Services team recruit for Middle Office, Fund Administration, Fund Accounting, Investor Services and Financial Reporting positions at all levels.
|Job Category||Banking and Financial Services, Custody and Fund Services|
|Job Type||Full Time|