This position will suit a quantitative funds professional who has an interest in alternative investment strategies.
Our client is a market leading hedge fund service provider based in the IFSC.
The role provides a unique opportunity to work closely with a wide range of securities, derivatives and structured products in many currencies that are traded by hedge funds on a global scale and to understand the industry’s evolving risk management needs.
The Risk team provides custom and regulatory risk reports that include, but are not limited to, exposure and profit and loss reports, limits monitoring, scenario analysis, stress testing, value-at-risk, and fund performance analytics.
- Produce timely and accurate custom and regulatory risk management and fund performance analytics reports;
- Product development: Support the new business process (on-boarding new clients, assisting in the preparation of bespoke demos and marketing literature) and research bringing to market possible new revenue streams;
- Involvement in prototyping and maintenance of internally developed valuation models and risk tools;
- Operational risk management – process documentation and increasing level of automation;
- Participate in cross functional projects and training initiatives.
- Quantitative background with a Bachelor/higher level degree or professional qualification
- Excellent communication skills and commercial acumen.
- A keen interest in financial instruments, markets and risk management.
- Excellent excel skills such as VBA and SQL is desirable.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on 01 539 0611
|Job Category||Custody and Fund Services|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||55,000 - 65,000|