Product Development Manager
Our client is an institutional asset manager.
Reporting to head of Product Development you will lead the design and scoping phase of the product development lifecycle.
You will be responsible for the product governance process and ongoing management of investment funds.
This is a high-profile multi – faceted position which will give you exposure to broad set of stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Partner with investment and distribution teams to define the investment strategy, fund requirements and features
- Lead changes to existing funds, ensuring existing products remain current, appropriate and compliant for clients.
- Provide technical expertise and advise the business regarding fund structures and processes
- Owner of all Fund Documentation and optimal management of funds on an ongoing basis
- Presentation of fund initiatives to internal governance forums or Fund boards as required
- Monitoring regulatory impacts on funds and determining appropriate actions
- Liaise with legal counsel and other stakeholders on fund matters
- Develop and maintain market and segment expertise to assist decision making and execution.
- Buyside Product Development experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of European fund structures, UCITS and AIFs
- Experience and knowledge of investment funds (equites, fixed income or multi asset)
- Attention to detail and organisation skills
- 3rd Level degree and professional qualification desirable
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment.
|Job Category||Front Office|