This is a newly created client facing and commercially focused position. Excellent bonus and culture.
Our client is a technology focused buyside service provider based in Dublin.
- Run a high growth Private Markets fund accounting team
- Develop relationships with all client contacts
- Assist in strategic business decision making. sales pitches and hiring staff.
- Developing workflows, operating models and best practices.
- Present Administrator’s report at Fund Board Meetings.
- Supervise staff accountants on systems, processing, procedures and job responsibilities.
- Coordinate annual fund audits.
- Problem, error and query resolution on a timely basis.
- Idea generation and ongoing assessment and improvement of operational service model.
- Well-being for all employees for whom you have responsibility.
- Work on Projects / Adhoc tasks as required.
- 8 Years + fund accounting/NAV experience.
- 3 – 5 Years Private Equity, Debt or Real Estate product exposure.
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory experience of other professionals.
- Degree qualified
- Geneva, Efront, Yardi or Investran system experience.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment.
Due to application volume, only candidates who meet the specific criteria as laid out on the job specification will be shortlisted to discuss.
|Job Category||Featured Opportunities, Middle Office & Operations|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||70,000 - 80,000|