Private Markets Investor Relations Associate
Our client is a prestigious alternative investment fund manager who specialize in Private Markets.
Working in the Client Service & Product team you will support the Firm’s capital raising efforts and growth objectives.
You will be supporting Sales & Relationship management teams and be responsible for the coordination and completion of RFP’s, Due Diligence Questionnaires and Product Reports.
This will be a fast paced and varied position and an excellent opportunity to work will multiple stakeholders and geographies – This is an excellent opportunity to work across all alternative asset classes.
- You will build a deep knowledge and understanding of alternative funds and strategies to respond to recurring client requests and inquiries.
- You will understand, document, and analyse the various sources of data leveraged for the updating and servicing of clients
- You will take ownership on client deliverables and produce these efficiently and and to a high standard.
- You will become proficient in typical client reporting requirements, information requests and fund update materials and systems to standardize client experience and ensure consistency and quality.
- Excellent academic record. CAIA qualified desirable.
- A passion for financial markets and a keen interest in alternative Investments.
- 1 – 4 years’ experience within the Financial Services industry.
- A quantitative nature with excellent written communication skills.
- Prior relevant client service and project management experience would be preferred.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to James Hogan at Camden Recruitment.
Due to application volume, only candidates who meet the specific criteria as laid out on the job specification will be shortlisted to discuss.
|Job Category||Client Services & Distribution|