Our client is a Global Fin-Tech firm looking to expand their private equity team in their Dublin Office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing firm.
Due to recent significant growth the private equity team are seeking an individual who will join the firm and act as the key point of contact for clients based in Europe.
- Providing client service on a multitude of matters including recording and analyzing transactions, reconciliations, and preparation of work paper packages.
- Preparation of monthly/ quarterly NAV packs and Investor Reporting.
- Coordination with other service locations to ensure smooth and timely delivery of information to client.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Interacting with internal departments at various levels across multiple locations and geographies
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
- Experience in private equity, real estate, Fund of Funds or debt/loan funds
- Familiarity with preparing and reviewing of capital call and distribution calculations, management fee calculations, waterfall calculations and preparation of financial statements
- Knowledge of US GAAP / UK GAAP and IFRS
- Strong communication skills, including written, listening and presentation abilities
How to apply:
For further information on this job please apply via this link with your updated CV to Shauna O’Callaghan at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on 01-5390612
|Job Type||Full time|