Our Client is a boutique firm located in the Dublin 2 area who are currently looking to grow out their Private Equity space. An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced professional looking to gain experience in a supervisory role.
You will be required to work closely with other members of the Private Equity Team to help grow a dedicated Private Equity team. You will also be expected to interact with all levels of professionals both internally and externally. The individual must have a good understanding of Private Equity / Real Estate structures and related investment types and will ultimately be the main day to day contact for Private Equity clients.
- Serve as main daily client operational contact for a number of PE clients.
- Develop relationships with all client contacts including investment professionals, investors, lawyers, auditors and banking personnel.
- Supervise staff on systems, processing, procedures and job responsibilities.
- Train, coach and mentor new employees, develop and motivate staff within their team.
- Provide input and feedback regarding employees’ ongoing performance / development / performance appraisals.
- Review and approve work performed by analysts.
- Work closely with the fund accounting team and be willing to assist in crossover duties.
- Review or prepare capital call and distribution calculations and notices.
- Review or prepare Investors Capital Statements and relevant calculations.
- Assist in coordinating annual fund audits.
- Meet all reporting deliverables.
- Enforce adherence to department procedures, service standards and specified deadlines.
- Idea generation and ongoing assessment and improvement of operational service model.
- Carry out all duties assigned to your role under the Company’s Safety Statement, to ensure Health, Safety and Well Being for all employees for whom you have responsibility.
- At least five years’ experience in a Fund Administration role with at least two of those working in a Private Equity role.
- Experience in working on a Private Equity system, preferably Investran.
- Have a strong knowledge of Private Equity structures and regulatory requirements
- Have experience in reviewing Limited Partnership Agreements and OM’s.
- Experience in supervisory skills and/or coaching / mentoring.
- Strong oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong Coordination and Relationship Management skill.
- Fluency in English Language (both verbal and written) essential.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Individual who takes initiative and ownership of assigned responsibilities.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude with excellent problem solving skills
How to apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Shauna O’Callaghan at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on 01-5390612.
|Job Category||Custody and Fund Services|
|Job Type||Full time|