We are currently recruiting a Portfolio Operations Administrator on behalf of a technology fund services provider.
Working as part of the business analysis and operations teams, you will help service alternative investments managers.
- You will provide settlement related problem resolution with trading and banking counter parties
- You will liaise with brokers and client back office to investigate and resolve reconciliation breaks
- You will demonstrate strong communication skills with client, internal teams and external service providers
- You will possess 1 – 5 years of experience in middle office environment with detailed knowledge of trade booking, settlement, reporting & reconciliation.
- You will have a strong understanding of financial instruments including: derivatives, alternatives, credit facility and various types of debt.
|Job Category||Middle Office & Operations|