This is an excellent opportunity for a high calibre investment professional to join an expanding institutional asset manager.
Our client is an international investment manager who recently selected Dublin as their European Hub.
You will be involved in all the investment aspects of our client’s fund range. You will work closely with the Portfolio Managers, Investment Solutions and Operations. The team also liaise directly with a number of external investment managers on matters relating to the investment strategy within our clients’ fund structures.
- Externally, liaise with data providers, custodians, investment managers and potentially with clients.
- Prepare analysis to understand and investigate the characteristics of single manager and multi manager portfolios and their construction.
- Ensure underlying investments within our client’s funds are accurately represented and modelled on the Portfolio Intelligence system.
- Liaise with large clients on risk related queries.
- Support head of Portfolio Intelligence for client meetings and pitches.
- Manage data analytics delivered by the Portfolio Intelligence team.
- Provide input on regulatory related matters such as Solvency II.
- 5+ years’ experience in an investment an investment management, analytics or quantitative risk position.
- Degree qualified and a master’s is highly desirable
- Strong understanding of derivative instruments.
- Experience in dealing with regulatory requirements is desirable but not essential.
- Superior project management, analytical and communication skills.
- Experience with VBA, Barra risk systems or similar, Bloomberg, would be advantageous.
- Further qualifications such as CFA, CAIA or ACCA desirable
This role will facilitate exciting career opportunities within a dynamic and rapidly growing area of our clients’ business driven by strong demand across new markets.
Salary range on offer is €50,000 – 55,000 + Bonus + Benefits. Working hours 9 to 5 pm.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on 01 539 0611
|Job Category||Investment Management|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||50,000 - 55,000|