We are currently recruiting an Analyst for a prestigious private markets fund manager based in Dublin.
You will be based in the Dublin office and support a high performing global team.
This is a newly created position which will focus on investor servicing and reporting across private credit investment strategies.
You will get the opportunity to interact and build relationships with Portfolio Managers, Deal Team Members, Operations, Finance, Legal/Compliance, and Risk.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a growing and strategic team.
- Source all performance data, at fund / investor level, from the relevant data providers.
- Upload, analyse and review performance information received using appropriate data tools.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations for clients in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with various internal divisions to answer client requests
- Monitor pipeline of new investments and funds to ensure all data is captured and included in reporting.
- Produce investment presentations for client meetings and marketing material for new fund launches, as required.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and analyse data as required to assist with investor queries.
- Contribute relevant input to new projects.
- Assist senior members of the team with ad-hoc related projects.
- Excellent academics
- 3 – 5 years of experience from a funds, audit, capital markets or consulting background.
- Strong IT / Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and relationship development skills
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of and strong interest in financial markets and the practical issues related to credit a plus
- A commitment to on-going professional and personal development
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment.
Due to application volume, only candidates who meet the specific criteria as laid out on the job specification will be shortlisted to discuss.
|Job Category||Middle Office & Operations|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||55000 - 65000|