This is an excellent opportunity for a high calibre performance or risk analyst to join a Global Asset Manager.
Our client is a Global investment manager who recently selected Dublin as their European Hub.
You will be part of a team who have responsibility for the development and analysis of fund and client performance and risk reporting.
- Preparation of high quality, informative performance and risk analysis for internal decision
- support or client communication.
- Analysis of change in pension fund solvency status to facilitate informative and accurate
- reporting of both performance and attribution of the performance experienced
- Assisting in the further development and implementation of performance attribution on both fixed income and equity portfolios
- Development of added value on investment performance analysis for both internal consumption and client communication
- 3 years’ experience in a performance, investment analytics or quantitative risk position.
- Degree qualified and a master’s is highly desirable
- strong and accurate numerical skills, strong communication ability and interest in investment performance analysis.
- Further qualifications such as CFA, CAIA or ACCA desirable
This role will facilitate exciting career opportunities within a dynamic and rapidly growing area of our clients’ business driven by strong demand across new markets. Salary range on offer is €45,000 – 55,000 + Bonus + Benefits. Working hours 9 to 5pm.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on 01 539 0611.
|Job Category||Investment Management|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||45,000 - 55,000|