This position will suit a quantitative funds professional who has an interest in alternative investment strategies.
Our client is a market leading hedge fund services firm based in the IFSC.
The Pricing Specialist will sit within the global Valuation & P&L team responsible for completing portfolio pricing and price verification of listed and OTC products.
Additionally, you will analyse and compare derivative position’s valuations, inputs and models along with researching OTC pricing expectations and variances.
- Run pricing models to independently value derivatives held by hedge funds.
- Analyse and compare derivative position’s valuations, inputs and models.
- Work with clients on resolving price challenges, answering valuation questions.
- Apply valuation methodologies for listed and OTC products in line with Funds Valuation Policies.
- Involvement in testing new internally developed pricing models and system enhancements.
- Ability to understand current financial models in use and provide one-off modeling needs.
- Understand the basics of industry/accounting guidance (e.g. FAS157) and assist with incorporation into pricing processes.
- You will have a relevant third level qualification and MSC desirable.
- Strong quantitative skills and previous exposure to OTC derivatives.
- A keen interest in financial instruments, markets and risk management.
- Excellent excel skills such as VBA and SQL is desirable.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on 01 539 0611
|Job Category||Custody and Fund Services|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||45,000 - 55,000|