Our client is a market leading Management Company based in Dublin.
This is a key role that will involve overseeing and contributing to the continued development of our clients operational risk management framework, culture and practices ensuring they remain fit for purpose as the firm continues to grow.
- Acting as a Designated Person for Operational Risk Management
- Acting as a member of the firm’s Risk Committee
- Guiding and educating the firm’s management and staff on operational risk matters
- Conducting or directing the internal investigation of operational risk issues
- Maintenance of internal checklists and templates
- Providing monthly written operational risk reports to the firm’s Risk Committee
- Providing quarterly written operational risk reports to the Board of Directors
- Maintaining an effective operational risk framework
- Preparation of initial and on-going client due diligence and acceptance assessments and presentation of same to the firm’s Risk Committee for consideration and approval
- Oversight of due diligence of fund service providers to include Investment Managers, Distributors, Fund Administrators and Depositaries
- Completion of risk assessment exercises in respect of the firm’s clients
- Perform analysis of operational risk data to identify risk insights, risk trends and emerging risks
- Prepare and maintain agenda for the monthly Risk Committee meetings to ensure materials are available to members within the required deadlines
- Perform systems analysis to improve operational efficiencies and processes
- 10 years fund services or investment management experience
- 5 Years Operational Risk/Control experience.
- 3rd Level Degree and a professional qualification desirable (ACA, ACCA, CAIA, FRM or CFA)
- Excellent communication skills
- Must meet minimum requirements of Central Bank of Ireland fitness and probity rules in respect of a PCF holder
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment.
|Job Category||Risk & Compliance|