Fantastic opportunity to join a global Investment Management firm who looking to grow out their operations team and looking to hire a self-motivated and talented Middle office professional. My client is a leading provider of comprehensive hedge fund solutions.
The successful candidate will take ownership of the firms fastest growing products from an operational perspective and oversee trading, cash flows, investor flows and fund accounting functions.
This is the perfect opportunity for experienced NAV professionals who are looking for a new challenge and work in a role where no two days are the same.
- This critical part of the role involves active participation in all of the firm’s investment committee meetings
- Calculating and reporting cash availability and projected cash across all products
- Primary responsibility for recording and communicating all trading decisions made
- Checking all trades in the firms trading systems
Treasury and Cash Operations:
- Take full ownership of cash management across all vehicles
- Ensure all excess cash and credit facilities are managed effectively daily
- Ensure cash from investor activity is handled efficiently
Shadow Accounting and Fund Launch Operations
- Primary responsibility for monthly NAV reconciliations across all products
- Key coordinator for new fund launches – will involve interaction with research, investor
- relation, legal and IT teams
- At least 2 years’ experience with a top fund of hedge fund administrator or manager
- Strong interest in technology.
- The position requires candidates to be fastidious, highly numerate and have strong Excel
|Job Category||Middle Office & Operations|