Our client is a prestigious buyside firm based in Dublin.
This role is a unique opportunity to become part of an evolving and strategic function dedicated to ‘best-in-class’ operations management practices to support our client’s business growth in in the private debt space.
- Operate independently to develop and execute procedures for tracking portfolio investments in multibillion dollar funds
- Work with a large set of stakeholders, including senior executives, to ensure accuracy of accounting data
- Work across multiple groups to troubleshoot technical and accounting problems
- Reconcile cash and positions across all funds
- Oversight of offshore team and consultant resources
- Generalized business analyst for various groups and ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 – 5 years’ experience within fund accounting, audit, or middle office experience
- Alternative Funds experience ( Hedge, Private Debt, Equity or Credit)
- Geneva or Investran system expertise desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment.
Due to application volume, only candidates who meet the specific criteria as laid out on the job specification will be shortlisted to discuss.
|Job Category||Featured Opportunities, Middle Office & Operations|
|Job Type||Full Time|