Are you a senior Private Equity NAV or Financial Reporting professional looking to step into a newly created role which will offer excellent client activity and access/engagement to senior management.
Our client is a technology focused global financial service fund administrator with a boutique offering in Ireland. In this newly created position you will be responsible for all Private Equity Accounting and Reporting and act as a face off to the CBI.
- Act as a key point of contact for clients.
- Manage and oversee in the preparation of financial statements and waterfall calculations.
- Act as subject matter expert on all Irish domiciled accounting standards.
- Manage the preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting to the CBI including MMIF and SPV reporting.
- Proven experience management experience within a client centric private equity or Hybrid financial reporting or fund accounting position.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Irish fund structures and associate reporting requirements is essential.
- Knowledge of Irish GAAP would be preferable.
- Exposure to Private Equity or Partnership accounting is preferable.
- A strong understanding or participation in preparing financial statements.
- Part qualified or qualified accounting qualification would be an advantage (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA).
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your CV or Call Stephen O Connor on 01 539 0610.
If you are a Funds professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Stephen O Connor at Camden Recruitment Partners. Our Fund Services team recruit for Custody & Middle Office, Fund Administration, Fund Accounting, Investor Services and Financial Reporting positions at all levels.
|Job Category||Custody and Fund Services, Featured Opportunities|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||€65,000 - €85,000|