Our Client is a globally recognized trading firm who are currently looking to grow out their front office trading team. If you are an analytical thinker with a keen interest in the financial markets this could be the opportunity for you!
You will be provided with on the job training and exposure to all aspects of trading. You will shadowing other traders on a daily basis and get experience working in a Front Office environment.
- Formal and informal training on power systems, energy markets and company systems and processes.
- Gradual involvement in elements of company trading operations and shadowing of other traders.
- On successful completion of the training period you will assume full participation in the company trading operations. You will be responsible for identifying and capturing real time market opportunities in both the Irish and GB electricity markets.
- You will be required to participate in the company shift rota which will involve working outside of normal operating hours.
- As the company expands operations the successful candidate may be expected to develop further skills in other areas of the energy trading sector
- Primary degree in a technical field such as engineering, computer science, natural sciences, economics or finance from a leading university
- 500+ points in the leaving cert.
- Basic knowledge of programming and databases
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Comfortable working with large volumes of data in a structured environment
How to apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Shauna O’Callaghan at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on 01-5390612.
|Job Type||Full time|