Excellent opportunity to join a tech focused alternative fund services firm based in Dublin.
Our client is a market leading investment firm who are experiencing significant levels of growth.
Reporting into the Head of Investor Services the ideal candidate will have a good operational background in Transfer Agency and have direct experience in on-boarding clients and the associated tasks.
- Responsibility for the onboarding of new clients
- Review and feedback on Fund Documentation
- Attending Fund on-boarding calls and representing Transfer Agency team
- Identification and implementation of reporting requirements for new Funds in line with operating model and obtain approval for bespoke reporting
- At least 3 years experience in a Fund Administration (ideally transfer agency) role
- Experience in working on a Private Equity system, preferably Investran.
- Have experience in reviewing Limited Partnership Agreements
- Degree qualified
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to David at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on 01 5390611
|Job Category||Middle Office & Operations|