Reporting to the AML Senior Manager you will be responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of the AML and Onboarding team including all new business to ensure company and regulatory objectives are achieved.
- Perform oversight and management in relation to follow up on outstanding AML documents ensuring aged outstanding documents are reported and escalated accordingly
- Oversee refresh process of existing business, in accordance with agreed cycles.
- Ownership of AML processes and procedures ensuring accurate and complete data is maintained for all clients, investors, related parties, and beneficial owners.
- Ensure regular AML management reporting across all funds is produced for submission to Management and Clients/Fund Boards.
- Ownership and processing FATCA/CRS documentation and associated reporting.
- 2 years+ experience supervising an AML team within Fund Services, Investment Management or a Management Company (ManCo).
- In-depth knowledge of Irish Anti-Money Laundering requirements.
- Project management experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation & Organization Skills
- Third Level Qualification, ACOI qualification desirable.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Stephen O Connor at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on
|Job Category||Middle Office & Operations|
|Job Type||Full Time|