Our client is a global investment manager with a mid-sized administration offering in Ireland. They offer excellent exposure and varied experience along with excellent working culture and work-life balance.
They are looking to hire an open, collaborative and detail oriented professional to work on the Investment Operations team.
- Using internal systems to reconcile activity daily.
- Transaction reconciliation and investigation of cash reconciliation breaks.
- Review and process Bank Debt related activities.
- Responsible for maintenance of information on Fund Accounting Systems.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation reporting as required.
- Communicate and coordinate information between internal teams in a timely and effective manner.
- 3rd Level Degree in a Business, Finance or IT related discipline.
- Proficient IT skills, particularly in Word, Excel, Access and Visual Basic.
- Previous experience in the Funds industry would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Geneva or similar Fund Accounting systems would be advantageous.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your CV or Deirdre Roche on (01) 5390612.
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance, Middle Office & Operations|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||30000 - 33500|