Posted 3 months ago
Investment Strategy Consultant
Our client is a global leader in investment consulting and fiduciary management and provides investment services to a wide range of clients including pension funds, insurers and private banks. They are looking to hire an experienced Investment Strategy Consultant.
- You will manage a client portfolio and provide proactive investment advice and recommendations.
- You will develop a deep understanding of investment solutions and product information to effectively communicate with clients.
- You will meet with clients to review investment arrangements and discuss potential changes.
- You will oversee changes to investment strategy and produce investment reports.
- You will keep clients informed of industry developments that may affect their investment policies.
- You will collaborate with colleagues to achieve successful investment outcomes.
- You will train and develop junior colleagues.
- You will be degree qualified with a strong academic record.
- You will have a minimum of three years of relevant experience.
- You will need a good understanding of pensions, investment markets, and asset classes.
- You will be comfortable presenting and working with senior stakeholders.
- You will have project management skills and the proven ability to manage multiple projects and meet multiple deadlines.
- You will be QFA qualified or in the process of obtaining the qualification.
- CFA or an actuary qualification (or close to securing same) would be advantageous.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to James Hogan.
Due to application volume, only candidates who meet the specific criteria as laid out on the job specification will be shortlisted to discuss.