Excellent opportunity to move into a multi-faceted position and work in a high growth front office environment.
Our client is a top tier investment manager who recently selected Dublin as their post-Brexit Hub.
- Ensure our clients investment funds, mandates and other offerings are managed within an effective risk framework, consistent with their objectives including the provision of independent Investment risk oversight.
- Provide independent, informed, timely and objective challenges to our clients Leadership team in relation to the management of key investment risks
- Keep abreast of external and internal regulatory bodies and Group-wide risk standards.
- Collate and interpret risk MI to identify and report on trends and issues to bring to the attention of first line risk managers and risk committees.
- Review all market, liquidity, credit and counterparty risk metrics, and to monitor and analyse these against regulatory and prospectus limits as well as against the relevant policy or relevant risk framework.
- Collate and interpret risk MI to identify and report on trends and issues to bring to the attention of first line risk managers and risk committees
- You will have at least 7 years’ experience in fund services or investment management.
- UCITS and/or AIFMD regulatory knowledge rules particularly around portfolio risk.
- A university degree or a professional qualification in risk (e.g. CFA, FRM)
- Excellent understanding of global financial markets and a strong product knowledge.
- You will have excellent attention to detail, professionalism and excellent communication skills.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on 01 539 0611.
|Job Category||Investment Management|