We are currently recruiting an Investment Operations Supervisor on behalf of a market leading Buyside Firm.
- You will be responsible for the successful and accurate completion of the daily processing requirements for various Alternative Funds.
- You will adhere to the established departmental policies and procedures required to process Alternative Funds.
- You will oversee all operational and staffing elements of the Investor Operations Team.
- You will communicate and coordinate information between other internal departments and between international offices in a timely and effective manner.
- You will examine and process Bank Debt related activities such as paydowns, borrowings, interest payments, rate resets, rollovers, and retracting using WSO and Geneva.
- You will provide ongoing training and coaching to subordinates to develop their capabilities and create a strong succession pipeline for the role.
- Strong experience in Fund operations with experience in alternatives / hedge funds.
- Working knowledge of various security types.
- Knowledge of the Syndicated or Private Debt Loan Market.
- Working knowledge of Geneva, InvestOne or similar Fund Accounting systems.
- Working knowledge of bank debt processing functionality using the Geneva fund accounting system, WSO etc preferred.
- Degree in accounting, finance or other related business discipline preferred.
- C. proficient, particularly in Word, Excel, Access and Visual Basic.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and manage time to maximize efficiency and meet strict deadlines.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to James Hogan at Camden Recruitment.
Due to application volume, only candidates who meet the specific criteria as laid out on the job specification will be shortlisted to discuss.
|Job Category||Middle Office & Operations|