We are currently recruiting an Investment Operations Senior Analyst on behalf of a market leading buyside service provider who specializes in alternative funds and customized investment solutions.
- You will review and process Bank Debt related activities including: paydowns, borrowings, interest payments, rate resets, rollovers, and restructurings using WSO (Wall Street Office) and Geneva (Fund Accounting system).
- You will communicate and coordinate information between investment managers, agent banks and accounting teams in a timely and effective manner.
- You will maintain a good working relationship with external clients as well as with internal colleagues.
- You will be responsible for maintenance of static level data across the various platforms that impact underlying transparency for administrative services and client deliverables
- Third level qualifications (Business, Finance or IT related fields).
- Knowledge of the Syndicated or Private Debt Loan Market
- Experience in Fund operations with experience in Alternatives / Hedge Funds.
How to apply:
- For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your CV or Call James Hogan on 01 539 0613.
|Job Category||Middle Office & Operations|