This is an excellent opportunity for a high calibre investment professional to join an expanding institutional asset manager.
Our client is an international investment manager who manage in excess of €100bn of client assets globally.
As a direct result of this substantial AUM growth, there is an opportunity to join their investment consultant/client services team.
In the role, you will develop an intricate knowledge of our client’s investment research and fund solutions product offering.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of client needs and requirements ensuring excellent client service
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our client’s fund structures and investment solutions to explain and communicate topics including fund strategy changes, market updates and funding level movements.
- Demonstrate and ability to build relationships with all key stakeholders associated with the client.
- Be proactive in managing client and project work streams to ensure that we are delivering to meet the needs of our clients.
- Work closely with our client-team analysts to provide guidance and review of their work.
- Liaise with wider operational, portfolio management and consulting teams across the business.
- Deliver investment output & documentation within critical timelines.
- Train and develop junior colleagues.
- You will hold a Third level qualification with strong academic track record.
- You will have strong technical knowledge of investment markets across a range of assets.
- This position would suit qualified / near-qualified ACA, CAIA, FRM or CFA holder.
- You will have client-facing, relationship management or consulting experience.
- You will have a passion for financial markets, enthusiastic and the ability to communicate complex issues in a simple and coherent manner.
This role will facilitate exciting career opportunities within a dynamic and rapidly growing area of our clients’ business driven by strong demand across new markets.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on 01 539 0611
|Job Category||Front Office|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||70,000 - 80,000|